Mechanism for Reporting: Everyone listed below MUST be contacted when physical or sexual abuse is suspected
- Local Law Enforcement Number: Canton CT PD (860) 693-0221
- State Department of Children and Families: (DCF) 1-800-842-2288 (TDD: 1-800-624-5518)
- Canton Youth Soccer Association President: Jay DaCruz (413) 244-7013
- State Association's Main Office: Josh Krusewski, Executive Director, [email protected]
- National Governing Body: US Soccer; via Gary Schoedler & CJSA
US Soccer Integrity Hotline Number: (312) 528 - 7004
US Soccer: https://www.ussoccer.com/integrity-hotline
US Center for SafeSport: https://www.safesport.org/report-a-concern
US Soccer requires SafeSport training for all of its members. The purpose of this is:
- To comply with applicable law
- Establish a risk management program to promote the safety of and protect the welfare of the participants
- Adopt policies prohibiting sexual abuse
Please click here access the full CJSA policy on SafeSport and how we must comply:
There is a mandated 90 minute online course each CJSA member must take.
To complete training, register as a coach HERE - this must be done each season. IMPORTANT: You must use your legal name
From your member account, click on "begin training" Set aside up to 90 minutes for the initial training course.
In order to complete your course registration, you will receive an email to confirm your email
address. You must respond to this email to activate your account.
Set aside up to 90 minutes for the initial training course. Upon completion print out your
certificate and keep on file.
In addition to the initial training, a refresher course is required on an annual basis effective the
calendar year following the completion of the initial training.
Click HERE and follow the Sports Connect Steps to take the SafeSport Refresher Course (see #2 in the link)