Hello Soccer Families,
I hope you are enjoying the nice fall day. We wanted to send out some more information in regards to the end of year final game being held next Sunday Nov 1st.
1) No MLS games next Sat, The final game is being played on Sunday (Nov 1st)
2) No K-Clinic games next Monday (Nov 2nd). The final game is being played on Sunday (Nov 1st)
3) The game times are as follows:
MLS Girls 6:10-6:50
MLS Boys 7:00-7:40
4) The games will take place at the HS Turf field
5) Please do not arrive earlier than 10 minutes before your start time and come ready to play. We will have to quickly kick off the games at their start times to ensure we have enough time to get them all in.
6) It is absolutely imperative that all fans must be wearing masks and all players should be wearing a mask when coming onto and off the turf. Social distancing is mandatory. We want for this night to be special and these COVID protocols must be followed in order for that to happen.
Now to the fun part!!! Unlike prior years, we are unable to serve any food or drinks during this event. In replacement of that, we are planning a fun Halloween themed night. The turf will be unrecognizable. Feel free to participate by coming dressed up in your favorite Halloween attire. Small grab bags will be given to the players for them to take home and prepared by board members 1 week prior to the games and allowed to sit. We will not be handing them out but rather putting them on the sidelines of the fields for the kids to grab. We are all so excited to end the season with a fun night that the kids are sure to remember for a lifetime. Please join us! Look forward to seeing you there.